Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zoya & Esmond - kill by necessity

Vendég
Anonymous

Vendég

Elküldésének ideje -- Hétf. Júl. 06, 2020 9:10 pm
I hate those "hack my ex's facebook page, please" or the "my computer is broken, can you fix it" kind of stupid requests. I don't like wasting my time fixing anyone's laptop, because under fixing they usually mean a reboot or something similar.. and if that's a mac, the shame is on them because that is way easier than rebooting a windows machine, or clean the machine from malwares! I'm not the person you can come to for cleaning your laptop from viruses, i'm the one you come to, for putting some Trojan to someone else's machine! Not often, but i'd rather do this than the first alternative.
I like to feel myself useful.
Probably that was the main reason behind accepting this job offer too. I love coding, doing things that most people find impossible, hacking into databases for a good cause (or for a useful one), making my exes regret they'd ever hurt me.. Ok, the last one probably wasn't one of my smartest decisions, i admit it. But sitting behind my PC and doing the things i can do.. damn, i feel so powerful.
I also like doing my thing alone. I am a lone wolf. My colleague, Dan is my complete opposite. He is very talkative, he can talk about literally everything. He is good in coding too, but damn.. i wish, he would talk less. I don't have issues with him, he's a great guy, once he also asked me out on a date - which i politely declined -, being chatty isn't hard for me either, but when i'm working, i like to do it 100%. I don't handle distractions very well.
So, I enjoy my silent hours as often as i possibly can. Like right now, while he's on the phone with someone.
At least for a while.
I smiled for a second when i recognized a familiar sound talking to me behind my back.
- Can i say no? - asked, as I turned my chair toward him. That was actually a rhetorical question, i am pretty sure no isn't in his dictionary. And then i also recognized my favourite latte in his arms.. i hate him for knowing me so well! - Again? Couldn't you just for once stay a good boy for a change? - I laughed, while rolling my eyes at him. His answer's probably gonna be a hell no.
I don't want to say yes to his request right away, but i also don't want to say no, because i like him and i know that deep down he's a good guy. He'd done shitty things but he's still young, he grows up one day.. or not.
- Oke, but first coffee! - I nodded meekly after some pause.
Vissza az elejére Go down
Vendég
Anonymous

Vendég

Elküldésének ideje -- Kedd Jún. 02, 2020 1:03 pm
I like the fact that Addilyn’s in on our family business, I like her. No, I don’t mean MorCorps. The other one. It didn’t take much thinking to decide whom I’m gonna ask to help me out. So once again I look like a trainee juggling with two cup of lattes - I should of just grabbed a carrier tray but whatever - on my way to the cybersecurity department. At this point, I’m pretty sure my dad would even pay me to put a suit on when coming here. But no, the CEO’s son is wearing an old pair of jeans with a fifty bucks hoodie. At least my watch is expensive, does that count? Anyway, it’s a relief to see it’s just her in the building's modern glass office and Dan a couple desks away but he’s on the phone.
-Hey, Zee. Do you have five minutes for me? - I quickly put the cups down and I’m already pulling a chair there to take a seat next to her, not even waiting for and answer. Actually, it’s all written on my face. That I’m going to need way more than five minutes of her life, that my father MIGHT not know I’m here, I’m not trying to keep it a secret. - I’ve made a terrible mistake and I need your help to clean it up. - This time I’m just whispering, forcing knowledge on her that she might be better off without. I seem a bit worried, but I’m good. I don’t think mistakes are good or bad, they’re just mistakes, you clean them up and go on. We don’t know each other very well but she’s seen enough of me to know how headstrong I am. I’ll be going through with my plan, with or without her help. She could give me an advantage though and I’m willing to pout for it. I’ve always been this way, even as a child. Stubborn as a mule. Mother thinks there are no two words more harmful than good job. I’ve always thought it’s bull. Anyone who says they don’t need recognition is a lying fool. I’m not sure when, but at some point around ten, I’ve got fed up and decided if I’m not gonna hear it from her, I’m gonna hear it from me. Standing up to my father to protect my friends? Good job. Making my best friend to basically cheat on her girlfriend? Naughty. But that’s a story for another day.
- I won’t get you in trouble and I promise it’s going to be more exciting than hacking Middle Eastern drug lords. Please? - Come on, we’ve worked together before, she knows I’m nice. Bit of a wildcard but I’m nice nice.
Vissza az elejére Go down

Zoya & Esmond - kill by necessity
Vissza az elejére 
1 / 1 oldal